4.10.2010

a b c d e f ... O | Bay Area Children's Photography

"Say cheese, Jack!"
"O"

"Show us your smiles, Jack!"
"O!"



I have been photographing this adorable, spunky, little man since he was about two weeks old...
excuse me as I reminisce for a moment...


He is now 2,
doesn't really like to say "cheese,"
prefers my husband over "the camera lady" (couldn't have anything to do with the fact that Reece took a basketball break with him in the yard in the middle of our photoshoot),
and the big brother to precious 7 month old Annabelle...


whom I also had the pleasure of meeting shortly after her birth...


I just love these two little munchkins - and I love having the pleasure of taking part in documenting their growth.

My, how it happens WAY TOO FAST!!


3 comments:

  1. I found the post. :-) It's funny you are thankful for us because we are WAY more thankful for you! Very sweet post and we look forward to many more photo shoots...a few less toots next time preferred....Mr. Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you reminisce when you (hopefully) take my SENIOR pictures NEXT YEAR? Can you believe it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But of course, Lauren! I'll have to dig out those adorable second grade shots :) & trust me, I am in more shock than you about the senior status that is coming!!

    ReplyDelete