3.02.2010

8th Grade Models - Part II | Mount Shasta Photography

Every time I do a photo shoot, I tell myself (after the fact), that I need to take fewer pictures so that I can get them edited in a more timely manner.  This time was no different.  It couldn't have been more than 40 degrees outside last Thursday afternoon when the photo shoot began, but once again I just kept shooting.  As the clocked ticked away and the temperature continued to drop, the girls became more and more relaxed with having my lens in their face.  Over 200 shots later, I decided it was time to wrap things up (whether it was because I realized how many pictures I had taken, the fact that the predicted storm was beginning, or because all my subjects were beginning to look like Rudolph - I'm not sure).  What I am sure of, however, is that it couldn't have been more perfectly overcast to create the most ideal lighting, and if I ever need to update my portrait portfolio again, these lovelies will be the first to volunteer.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment